Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Happy Birthday To The Best Mom Out There!!!


My Mom!  Today is her birthday and I really want to write something special but I know what ever I write won’t compare to everything she does for my family and I.  I am so lucky and blessed to have such an amazing woman in my life (I don’t show it enough).  I could not ask for a better example of how to be a supermom to Henry, to be a strong woman, and a good wife to Ryan.  My mom is my best friend someone I can call on anytime of the day for advice and help with anything.  Sometimes she just listens but a lot of times she gives advice and she is probably always right!  No matter what is going on in her life and trust me there have been times in her life there has been more to handle than one woman should have to handle but she is always there for me.  My mom may be turning a day older today but it is defiantly not slowing her down.  Seriously she keeps up with Henry!  


  
She is always chasing and dancing with Henry! 



She is so good to Henry she comes up with the best ways to keep him entertained!

 
 

She would come visit me and I some how always found a project for her.  And she always would do it and with a smile!


I mean really, look where I get all my good looks from ;)

 

We love you so much mom and we can’t Thank You enough for all you do for us!  

No comments:

Post a Comment