Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Henry is One and Half!


Yesterday my baby turned 18 months!  He is halfway to TWO!  I am choking up as I write this.  I can’t believe it has been a year and a half since Ryan looked at me and told me “We have a Henry Aaron”.  This is a moment I will never forget.
























Henry is so much more than I thought even possible.  I never thought I could love someone so much!  He is so strong, smart and gives so much love.  I know I am bias but seriously, he is so cute.  I could go on and on but instead I will overload you with pictures :)



He has always had the best facial expressions



Henry and Gary BFF!

From the beginning he has been going to bike races, he loves bikes

He has and will always love Tech

He knows he runs things around here

Always climbing 

Henry is so amazed about everything
I wish I could get as excited as he does!

Henry loves the water it doesn't matter
if it is in the bath, lake, or pool.  

Always a happy guy

Always naked

They wear helmets and gloves in baseball, right!

Our happy little boy!



Henry really has changed our lives for the better.  He has made me such a better and patient person.  We are truly blessed to have him in our lives!


Happy 18 months, year and half, half birthday Little Man!  Mommy and Daddy LOVE YOU more than words can explain.  

P.S. You are too young to throw tantrums so could you please stop and hold off a bit longer ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment