Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Promise I am back for good, Well Maybe!

I promise I did not fall off the face of the earth!
(as I am sure many of you were worried)




I was working and doing life.  As much as I would like to make this blog a priority unfortunately, I can’t and I won’t.  The blog wasn't the only thing on halt in my life, a lot of things were getting ignored.  I had no routine and I was getting very lazy.  Which means no working out, ugh.

So the past few weeks life has taken a big turn, again! It was a good change one that has been good for my family.  So here it is...I am back working for the Government.  Surprise Surprise I changed jobs.  It is back in Fort Worth, Ryan and I can carpool and I have time at lunch to go to the gym!  I get to go to the gym with one of my best friends!  Lindsay kicks my butt into shape with weights and we have done pretty well at getting into the gym these past few weeks.  

This is my excuse of why I haven’t written and I am sticking to it ;)

I am going to try my best to keep up with the blog, I do have some great idea’s to share! 

 Don’t worry I won’t leave you without some pictures of Henry! (I know this is they only reason anyone looks at this)

OMG I just love this face!

Waving bye bye to the planes!





No comments:

Post a Comment